Things I learnt from The Social Network
- Mark Zuckerberg is kind of a really big asshole. I really wanted to punch him even within the first 5 minutes of the movie.
- By the end of it I felt really sorry for him though.
- The Winklevoss’s are the most annoying pair of twins. Who the fuck cares that you’re good looking, rich, tall and row crew? No one. The Harvard Connection would have failed anyway. and Who’s that other kid that kind of hung around them and screamed things?
- “Drop the ‘The’. Just ‘Facebook’ It’s cleaner.” - is probably the most genius thing i’ve ever heard anyone say.
- It is insane how obsessed we all are with facebook. Throughout the entire movie was itching to check my facebook and see if I had any new notifications. AHH
- I’m so glad I’m not smart enough to go to a school like Harvard and deal with people like that.